In anticipation of our nurseries opening from Monday 1st June, we have created a set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that have been designed with the health and safety of our children, staff and parents foremost in our planning.
Please note this is a working document and will be updated as and when required.
Specific procedures that might be of interest to parents include:
- The measures we will take to achieve physical distancing;
- Measures around practicing good hygiene throughout;
- Rules around drop off and collection;
- Responding to a suspected or confirmed case;
- The use of PPE at nursery.